Wednesday, November 22, 2006

i am a stalker

Most of you don't know this about me, but I have an obsessive streak in me, and it usually targets individuals. These days it's natalie portman. Her and I are friends, she just doesn't know it yet. The same is the case with Ani Difranco, and she would know if only she had been able to hear me at her concert, "I'm right here, Ani, let's do coffee after the show."

As I've said previously, I don't get tv these days, so only today did I get a glimpse of the gansta rapping short video from saturday night live, starring my good friend natalie. If you didn't already see this on tv with the rest of the world, check it out. I found it very amusing.

Natalie Portman on SNL

1 Comments:

Blogger bruced said...

It's funny how we find ourselves drawn to certain people. I'm that way about Caroline Dhavernas (another Canadian). I love her in that tv show I mentioned before - Wonderfalls.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0223518/

Only 13 episodes were made, but I watch them over and over again. I don't think I'll ever tire of them. I don't admit this to many people, so keep it under your hat!

November 28, 2006 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah