Sunday, April 08, 2007

easter sunday decisions

Easter Sunday and I can't decide what to do with it.

The obvious thing would be to go to church. But I'm a little curious about the how the UU church celebrates Easter...... And I've still got a lot to do around the house before Monday comes around to slaughter me. Every day I resolved to get stuff done, other things came up that seemed so much more relaxing.... it is, after all, a long weekend. Might as well enjoy it.

My parents are coming to visit me next weekend, which is the main reason I'd like to get the housework done. I overdid it on the exercise yesterday, and now I feel pretty much immobile.

I think I'll go to the unitarian church. Last time I saw them was on halloween. Also, I think I'll make bookends for my bookshelf by filling jars with stones. It's time for the haphazard stacks of books to be reformed. And I'm wondering if a few of those books shouldn't be removed for my parents' visit. Maybe not. I can never decide. I almost wish that this was the week they were visiting, because if so, it would mean that they were taking me to the spa this afternoon. And damn, do I ever need a trip to the spa.

It's my own fault. I knew yesterday already that I better take it easy. But the weather was so nice, and I really wanted to train. I had just added a pizza box to my jumping pile, I'm at two feet now. And I found a great place close to my house to practice vaulting and balance, a place that's not a playground (no children in my way).

But actually, now that I think about it, sitting still is probably the best thing for me. I really do need to take some quiet time, get centered. Buffy the Vampire Slayer is (sadly) over, and it's time to give my brain a little recovery time. I'm noticing, as I post, that I'm more or less all over the place. I need to get focussed.

Fine then. I better get myself groomed to go visit the unitarians. The housework will have to fit itself into the narrow window between church and easter dinner.

Also, I apologize for the pointless and random nature of this post.

1 Comments:

Blogger bruced said...

I'm looking forward to your next installment. How was your visit to the UU?

I know what you mean about getting focused. It comes in spurts with me. Most of the time, I get focused when I can no longer think of a reason not to!

April 12, 2007 4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah