Wednesday, January 03, 2007

soooo not feeling cohesive

I can only assume that they found out season three was cancelled AFTER they had already aired the finale to season two. That is the only logical reason for such an unfair cliffhanger.

So, other than my initial rage at being dumped just as Wentworth Miller showed up, I am pleased with the content of Joan of Arcadia's second and final season. It has had it's usual effect on me, motivating me to stop and listen a little more and stop with the overanalyzing. It reminds me to pay attention to my peripheral vision. Also, it has re-sparked my interest in string theory and all that other stuff.

Lately I really miss God. Feels like I've been on a long vacation, inside my head.

Sometimes I wonder if God is behind my dogs' eyes, trying so hard to communicate some telepathic secret with me, which I always interpret as "out" or "food" or "scratch my ears" when all the time he's trying to explain unified field theory. Then with a frustrated sigh, plops down with his chin on the floor, looking up at me with love and perplexion (is that a word? who cares).

I need to get my dogs some peanut butter so I can spread it on the roofs of their mouths and imagine we're having a conversation.

Great. Now I burned my dinner. I'm a genius in the kitchen, i tell you. genius.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Joan of Arcadia. It was the only show on television I looked forward to watching each week with my children. It was real, smart, witty, everything. It was just peaking at the end of its final season. I so hoped another (smarter) network would pick it up.

The fact is was canceled definitely must have been Satan's work ;-)

Peace,
Brian

January 05, 2007 7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like heroes, you might wanna check that out but it might be more of a guy's show (I am not sure about that though) - anyways it's like the movie Unbreakable. Good post - I think we all get to the point where we miss something about this relationship with God.

January 05, 2007 1:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, God is ever present. Google the Palm Tree Garden and sign up--you will love it and may even Meet God, or the Goddess, or whatever. Joan, Oh YES.

Cheerfully, RK

January 15, 2007 4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah