Wednesday, October 18, 2006

seeping

I don't have anything new to say. My brain has been slowly and methodically chugging away at all the fresh information and angles..... I think it's important to stop and allow ideas to soak into my psyche, allow them to change me and offer their own applications.

After all, if it doesn't somehow alter or improve my experience, it's only information.

One thing that I don't want to do is be angry or bitter towards the well intentioned perpetrators of my indoctrination. I think that would be counterproductive to what I'm doing here. And I think that if any idea led me towards divisiveness it could not be true. I think that Truth ought to unite people and transcend boundaries, and the inner result should be joy and peace.

The other thing is that I don't need to advertise my disagreements with people, because they simply don't matter (the disagreements, that is). Why should I feel the need to inform people that I no longer believe as they do, unless that devious intention to win them to my side has reared his insolent head. I think that deep down we all want people to agree with the way we see the world, but the fact of the matter is that our efforts in that regard seem to create more harm than good.

The last day or two have been markedly dismal.... to say it plainly, I'm just in a shitty mood. No biggie, but I sense something underneath it.... it's as though I've begun a good book and can't find the time to finish it. Or like everytime I try to get back into it, someone interrupts me, and so I've been stuck on the same paragraph for.... like..... ten minutes. That's analogy-time.... the translation could be days or weeks.... I don't know. What I mean to say is there are unfinished thoughts.... and I wish the week would end quicker so I could devote myself to contemplation.

So, I will be grouchy until friday afternoon. Except for lunchtime tomorrow.... it's chicken finger day. And friday is chips and pepsi day. Funny, if I can only make it through wednesday, the rest of the week seems so manageable.

Throw me some thoughts about reincarnation. Someone brought it up the other night and some interesting ideas popped up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm, reincarnation. over the years i've spent quite a bit of time looking into jewish mysticism, otherwise known as kabbalah. this field of study has had the crap kicked out of it, especially after madonna & the kabbalah centre got hold of it. anyway, according to many of the ancient rabbi's - isaac luria etc - reincarnation does occur. there are also places in the bible that some take as suggestive of the rebirth of souls on to the material plane - for example, where someone asked Jesus, "are you Elijah?"

a while ago i would have leaned more towards a reincarnation position - i mean, if we can be born once, why not twice? in terms of working out one's karma/seeds sown, i can see the rationale. however, since discovering the teaching of Grace with a capital G in it's much wider & deeper sense - i.e. the final restoration of ALL things - the need for an individual soul to reincarnate seems to dissipate. if it's ultimately by grace and not works - over one or more incarnations - then this surely negates the need for us to come back to pay our cosmic debts.

if "it is finished" by Christ on the cross, then what remains for us to do if we beam down again for round 2?

just a thought.

go well.

ruZl.

October 19, 2006 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah mystery messiah